The more you know...
Animator, Video Editor, Illustrator, Multimedia Producer
Experienced, award winning, passionate, and reliable Multimedia Producer.
My professional career has taken me from Animation, to Web Design, to Graphic Design, to Video Editing and Shooting, then right back to Animation again; as well as dabbling in the role of Art Director on specialized projects. It has also taken me on the path from Product Development, to Advertising, to Marketing. Because of this I consider myself a one-stop shop for all things “Digital Art and Animation”.
I also have a well-rounded and extensive background in of fine-art with a passion for painting (oil and acrylic), drawing, and illustration. My favorite projects always encompass both digital and fine art. 2D or 3D Animations with hand painted backgrounds, for example.
Proficient with a vast array of Multimedia Applications including:
Adobe After Effects | Adobe Premiere | Adobe Soundbooth |
Adobe Audition |Adobe Media Encoder | Adobe Dreamweaver |
Adobe Illustrator | Adobe Photoshop | Adobe InDesign |
Adobe Flash | Adobe Fireworks | 3Ds Max | Maya
Familiar Languages: .html | .css | Actionscript 2.0 & 3.0
- Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
- Create storyboards that depict the script and narrative.
- Develop 2D assets such as: sketches, artwork or illustrations.
- Develop the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images (the animatic) and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements.
- Fulfill production deadlines and meet clients' commercial requirements.
- Collaborate as part of a broader production network, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists.
- Organize and string together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts or the instructions of directors and producers.
- Determine the specific audio, visual effects, and music necessary to complete films.
- Confer with producers and directors concerning layout or editing approaches needed to increase dramatic or entertainment value of productions.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and fellow production members to create and implement speculative multimedia advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Re-Implement and emphasize the need for Video-based projects in BSMG Advertising sales allowing a wider range of marketable media.
- Web Design Duties:
Create Standard, Rich Media, and Mobile Banners
Develop Email Marketing and Advertising Campaigns
- Video Design Duties:
Videography, Animation, Editing, Interviews, Lighting, Sound, Post Production and FX, as well as
Processing and delivering audio and video for streamed internet use or multimedia applications.
Animator, Video Editor, Graphic Design Consultant
- Collaborate with the Infrared Security team to create a series of educational online, animated content based on the Top Ten Web Security Threats of 2013 as described by OWASP, respectively.
- Develop Data Sheets/Sales Sheets for the Infrared Security's OWASP Top Ten 2013 E-Learning Series.
- On-site Animator, Graphic Designer, Web Developer, and Flash-based Application Developer.
- Regularly update the “Vue Simulator”, an Educational Application utilized in Ophthalmology offices.
- Filming, Editing, and Animating for VueCare Media educational, marketing and customized client videos.
- Web Design/Patient Portal Development
Animation/Graphic Design Intern
- Produced Video and Motion Graphics for the Aberdeen Ironbirds Minor League Baseball Team.
Get in Touch
Always looking for Creative Opportunities. I look forward to hearing from you!